The 6th Sabah International Surveyors’ Congress and 2nd Land Governance Summit will be jointly held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia for the first time on 15th and 16th August 2018. This combined International Congress and Summit shall bring together renowned speakers from the ASEAN countries to share insights on land, construction, geomatics land surveying, quantity surveying valuation, real estate and property management matters. It brings you the opportunity to get updated on the global standards of the surveying fields and the latest development from the distinguished practitioners in the region.
Tentative topics include:
Land Governance and Practice in an Interconnected World
Advancing Geospatial Technology in Shaping Land Administration
Advancing Geospatial Technology in shaping Geomatics Surveying
Block Chain Technology in Land Governance
Moving From 2 D to 3D Cadastral
SLAM (Simultaneous Location And Mapping)
Handling Delay & Prolongation Cost Claims
Human Capital Development and Opportunities in Property Management
- Member : RM800
- Non-Member : RM850
After 30th June 2018
- Member : RM850
- Non-Member : RM900
Members mean members of RISM, RISC and ASEAN FLAG.
RM = Ringgit Malaysia.
The above stated fees are strictly for events on 15-16 August 2-18 only.
You may register online at https://rism.typeform.com/to/nncIrg
Download registration form and email completed form to
1) Please complete the payment before 30th June 2018 for early bird registration.
2) The organizer will not bear the cost of any bank transaction charges. Please ensure that the amount transacted includes all applicable bank charges.
3) Booking will be confirmed upon receipt of payment in full. All payments must be made not later than one (1) working day prior to 1st August 2018.
4) Should you be unable to attend, an appropriate substitute or replacement may be made two (2) days before the Congress at no additional charge. There will be NO REFUND for cancellations. If you are a member and your replacement is a non-member, the non-member replacement will have to pay extra / top up for non-member registration.
5) RISM reserves the right to vary any aspect of the programme at any time.
6) Make payment either Direct bank-in cash/cheque at local bank within Malaysia or Online Electronic Transfer / Telegraphic Transfer from oversea bank.
Bank Name : RHB BANK BERHAD
Bank Address : LINTAS STATION COMPLEX BRANCH, KOTA KINABALU, SABAH , MALAYSIA
Swift Code : RHBBMYL
Account Number : 2101 0300 0313 36
Account Name : Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (Sabah Branch)
7) Please email proof of payment to [email protected]